Sep 14, 2010

End of the Trail 2010 ...

The 2010 E17 Art Trail ended on Sunday 12th and I actually managed to get out for the last day!! I really missed it this year especially after the total and very enjoyable immersion I managed for the blog last year. I missed being so immersed in that sense of community as well. It is so strong when you get out there and start walking around the Trail. Although I only had two days on the Trail this year I was constantly reminded that I am part of this community as I bumped into somebody I knew at every venue I went to.

Last year the Arts Council Commission money enabled me to chronicle the Trail so comprehensively but this year the blog relied on you! So a VERY BIG THANK YOU to everyone who sent in reviews, diaries, photos and comments. If anyone else still has pictures, reviews, articles or just thoughts about your experience of the Trail, whether as a participant or visitor, please keep sending them in and I will post them up.

Hopefully, in 2011 there will be funding available for someone else to take over the blog, dedicate the time and do their own thing with it. Interested??

Let me know!

No comments: