1. Please tell us about the work you will be showing in the 2012 E17 Art Trail?
We show amateur art and photographs from aspiring artist Daisy aged 11, her 6 year old sister Scarlett and their parents Nicola and Oli who are academic geographers.
2. Is this your first time in the Trail or are you an E17 Art Trail veteran?
This will be the fourth year we have exhibited in the art trail.
3. What are the challenges of getting everything ready for your Art Trail event?
We are usually in summer holiday mode and want to keep it that way and so musn't make it like work.
The children have been influenced by Hockney and Van Gogh. Their parents have been influenced by maps as art and information sources.
5. The E17 Art trail has become bigger every year. Do you think it is because more artists are calling it home?
Maybe because more people are seeing art as a home.
6. What has E17 bestowed on you?
A sense of place: home and community.