The E17 Art Trail Blog
The official E17 Art Trail Blog
About this project
Aug 17, 2010
1. Please tell us about the work you will be showing in the 2010 E17 Art Trail?
Abstracted landscapes/shapes/flowers...curious figures on the beach, bright and faded colours. Also showing new folky fabric craft items: birdy cushions, fabric broaches, felt fruit...
2. How many times have you taken part in the Trail?
This is the first time.
3. What kind of things inspire you to create art?
Flotsam and jetsom, faded paint colours, stripes, seaside: figures, colours, light; stone, downs, other artists, shapes, emotions, architecture, nature.
4. What challenges (if any) do you face in preparing yourself and your work for the Trail?
Painting in my kitchen - would be great to have a 'studio' room.
5. Who are your favourite artists?
Mary Fedden, Angie Lewin, Richard Bawden, Alfred Wallis, Vincent Van Gogh, Mary Cassatt, Gwen John, Barbara Hepworth...
6. Please tell us two things you really like about Walthamstow?
The Marshes, Arty folk and events.
7. Please tell us one thing you wish Walthamstow had?
Art House style Cinema (like Brixton Ritzy/East Finchley Phoenix
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)