"Mr. Frog has the last laugh", Oil paint on gesso and MDF, Tam Joseph, 2011. Photographer: Hal Satterthwaite
1. Please tell us about the work you will be showing in the 2011 E17 Art Trail.
I will be showing my painting "Mr. Frog has the last laugh". It is a painting in oils inspired by Lucas Cranach and call girls' cards.
2. What challenges (if any) did you face in realising this work?
It had to to look right.
3. What do you like about E17 and why? Is there anything you would change about the area?
4. Who and/or what inspires you?
5. What advice would you give to aspiring artists?