1. Please tell us about the work you will be showing in the 2010 E17 Art Trail?
Paintings, drawings and photographs on the theme “Walking the Lee Navigation”. What a great place to walk on our doorstep! Small canvases shown in the WaterWorks exhibition in June, plus some larger works and photos not yet shown.
Recent portraits and life drawings/paintings.
Greeting cards for sale, some unframed bargains and freebies!
2.How many times have you taken part in the Trail?
4... I think.
3. What kind of things inspire you to create art?
Light. Colour. Visual interest that can come from people in motion, interacting, or just being still.
4. What challenges (if any) do you face in preparing yourself and your work for the Trail?
Small studio too cramped and overstuffed to show work to its best advantage.
5. Who are your favourite artists?
Velasquez, Derain, Hepworth, Neto at the moment.
6. Please tell us two things you really like about Walthamstow?
Wild and open spaces, great connections.