1. Please tell us about the work you will be showing in the 2010 E17 Art Trail?
This is work from my final show from a Foundation Course plus some new sketches for next project. It’s a group of 12 pieces: collage and mixed media and one sculpture.
2. How many times have you taken part in the Trail?
This is my first time.
3. What kind of things inspire you to create art?
I think its ideas and emotions in response to a stimulus i.e. a work of literature or an event. Its visualising the internal narrative.
4. What challenges (if any) do you face in preparing yourself and your work for the Trail?
Time and space and time
5. Who are your favourite artists?
Right now I have been looking at Turner, Rembrandt, Goya, Dore.
6. Please tell us two things you really like about Walthamstow?
The melting pot of cultures and the Forest
7. Please tell us one thing you wish Walthamstow had?
A cinema of course. Much as I love going to the Rio it’s time we had one of our own!